What is GitHub Pages ?
Also created the video for your easy references
Here we will see the steps which will help you to live your site freely within few minutes and with few simple steps
- Login to git hub with help of URL github.com
- Create new Repository as public
- Select the repository name and click on Create Repository button
- Repository created and you will redirect to Repository home page
- For test purpose create Index.html files
- Now click on settings
- Now scroll to GitHub Page section
- For now select Source as Master Page
- Site is now on github.io sub-domain
You can bind your primary domain after making some changes in your DNS entries
- Domain Verifcation
- Point CName or A to gitbub host which is provided to you
In this case dedicated domain name assign to me which will help me to point custom domain to git-hub page.
What types of application we can host ?
We can host any types of Web application which is static in nature and runs on pure JS or HTML.
- Angular Web Application
- React JS Web Appliation
- HTML static pages with Bootstrap CSS and JS files